Ultra Information Solutions Ltd., (“Ultra”, “we”, “our”) through https://www.ultra.global (“Website”) is committed to maintaining the privacy of its users (“you”, “user”). The following discloses our information gathering, dissemination, and data security practices for this Website.
• What information we collect and why we collect it.
• How we use that information.
• How we secure your information.
• Your rights with regard to the collection of such information.
When you use the Website, some information may be automatically collected, and some is collected when you interact with our Website. Information from which you can be personally identified may be collected, including but not limited to your name, email address and the location of the computer through which you used the Website (hereinafter: “Personal Information”).
The type of information that may be automatically collected is non-personal information, which includes your session durations, the content you accessed on the Website, information about your computer and your internet connection and the frequency and scope of your use of the Website.
Ultra shall only collect your Personal Information for the provision of the Website, via the methods detailed below:
Contact Us in relation to our Services or our Blog:
If you contact us for various reasons such as requesting a specific Service, asking questions about Ultra and its blog available on the Website or raising a complaint, we will collect your full name, email address and the information related to your inquiry
Applying for a job:
If you wish to apply for a job at Ultra we will collect your full name, email address, phone number, LinkedIn profile URL, and any information you submitted in the personal note box as well as information included in your CV.
Subscribing to our Newsletter:
If you wish to register to our newsletter and be provided with information on the services, we will collect your email address if you choose to provide it, and will send you the required materials.
Use of Information
We use the Personal Information we collect from you for a range of different business purposes according to different legal bases of processing. We may use or process your Personal Information for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
1. Providing the Requested Services
• We will collect your full name, email address and the information related to your inquiry, if you wish to contact us regarding Ultra’s activities, its Services or Website.
• We will collect your name, email address and information included in the personal note box and your CV if you applied for a job at Ultra.
• Such collection of information will enable us to provide you with technical and professional assistance, with regard to the Website and Services you are provided with or wish to be provided with.
We process the Personal Information where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract regarding the requested Services and provision of the Website, as well as negotiation of a possible employment contract we may have with you.
2. Improvement and Development of the Services
•We collect Personal Information to improve and develop our Services and understand feedback on Ultra’s Website to help provide more information on the use of our Services quickly and easily.
• We collect Personal Information for ongoing review and improvement of the information provided on our Website to ensure it is user friendly.
• We collect Personal Information to improve the management and administration of our business and maintain our compliance with our internal policies and procedures.
• We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, and analyze the information we have to evaluate and improve our Website, develop new features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving the Website and Services to allow our users to have the best experience
3. Maintain a Safe and Secure Environment and Adequate Use of the Website
We may use your information to detect and prevent fraud, abuse and security incidents in the following ways:
• Prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Website.
• Enhance the safety and security of our Website;
• Conduct security investigations and risk assessments;
• Handle Website breakdowns and malfunctions;
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving our Websites by enabling our users to browse in a secure environment.
4. Complying with a Legal Obligation
• We may collect your Personal Information if such collection is required for complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
• We may collect your Personal Information if such collection is required to taking any action in any case a dispute which involves you arises, with respect or in relation to the Website.
We process this information where it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Ultra may be subject.
Roles and Responsibilities
Please note that certain data protection laws and regulations, such as the GDPR typically distinguish between two main roles for parties processing Personal Information: the “Data Controller”, who determines the purposes and means of processing; and the “Data Processor”, who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. Please see the below explanation where we elaborate how these roles that apply to our Website and Services, to the extent that such laws and regulations apply.
With respect to the Services, Ultra is acting as a “Data Processor” and our customers are “Data Controllers”. We assure that data protection responsibilities are set forth in the applicable contractual engagement while we provide sufficient guarantees to allow our customers to comply with applicable data protection laws.
Disclosure of Information and Transfer of Data
We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, subsidiaries or any third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website services or any portion thereof, such as marketing, storage, data management or maintenance services. We may also share your information with analytics service providers for analytics purposes. Such analytics service providers set their own cookies or other identifiers on your computer, through which they can collect information about your usage of our Website. This helps us compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of our Website.
We may also transfer your information, including Personal Information, in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of related assets or corporate division or other fundamental corporate changes. Furthermore, information about you may also be released in order to comply with any valid legal inquiry or process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if you use the Website to perform an unlawful act or omission or take any act or omission that may damage Ultra, its property and goodwill, or if there is an attempted breach of the security of the Website or a physical or property threat to you or others.
You have the right at any time to request to access or modify your information. To exercise these options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some jurisdictions, in particular those located within the European Union (the “EU“) or within the European Economic Area (the “EEA“), you may be afforded specific rights regarding your Personal Information. Subject to such eligibility, you may have the following rights to:
1. Request a rectification of your Personal Information where the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete.
2. Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
3. Object to the processing of your Personal Information where our legal basis for that processing is that such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests.
4. Object to an automated decision-making (including profiling) in certain circumstances.
5. Request the erasure of your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as where processing is no longer necessary for the purpose it was originally collected for, and there is no compelling reason for us to continue to process or store it;
6. Receive your Personal Information, or ask us to transfer it to another organization that you have provided to us, which we process by automated means, where our processing is either based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
If you wish to file a request regarding any of the above, you may contact us at: email@example.com.
Representation for Individuals in the EU and the UK
In case the GDPR or UK GDPR is applicable to the Personal Information we collect about you, we would like to assure you that we value your privacy and your rights and therefore have appointed Prighter Group with its local partners as our privacy representative and your point of contact. Prighter gives you an easy way to exercise your privacy-related rights (e.g. requests to access or erase personal data). If you want to contact us via our representative Prighter or make use of your data subject rights, please visit the following website: https://prighter.com/q/16251813530
California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) permits users who are California residents to request to exercise certain rights. If you are a California resident, the CCPA grants you the right to request certain information about our practices with respect to your Personal Information. In particular, you can request to receive information on the following:
• The categories and specific pieces of your Personal Information that we have collected.
• The categories of sources from which we collected your Personal Information.
• The business or commercial purposes for which we collected your Personal Information.
• The categories of third parties with which we shared your Personal Information.
You can be rest assured that we do not sell your Personal Information. If you choose to exercise your rights, we will not charge you different prices or provide different quality of our Services, unless those differences are related to your provision of your Personal Information.
Please note that you must verify your identity and request before further action is taken. As a part of this process, government identification may be required. Moreover, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Any disclosures we provide, will only cover the 12 month period preceding your verifiable request’s receipt. If, for some reason, we cannot reply within such time frame, our response will include an explanation for our inability to comply. If you wish to exercise your CCPA rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
1. Deny you goods or services.
2. Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
3. Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
4. Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
You can choose to change your browser settings to disable cookies if you do not want us to establish and maintain for you a unique user id. Be aware that cookies might be required to complete certain functions on our Website.
• Provide analytics and reporting;
• To increase our Website’s functionality and user-friendliness;
• Maintain information in both identifiable and de-identified forms;
• To support security measures;
• To assist in identifying possible fraudulent or abusive activities.
• Deliver advertisements and content relevant to your interests, including retargeting campaigns;
We may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Website, to better understand how you interact with the Website and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Website. Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your browser’s memory. To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Opt In or Opt Out
You are always in control of your data, and if you choose to receive information from us, or others, you can change your mind later. If, at any time, you would like to stop receiving such information or opt out of a feature, you may notify us by writing to email@example.com. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases and servers, although we will always make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request.
Links to Other Websites
Ultra considers information security to be a top priority, and is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. Ultra implements systems, applications and procedures to secure personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing. When we transmit highly confidential data over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance.
Therefore, although Ultra takes great efforts to protect your personal information, Ultra cannot guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that Ultra’s databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
Generally, Ultra does not retain information longer than necessary to provide its Website and Services and for its reasonable business and lawful needs. If you withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal Information, we will erase your Personal Information from our systems, unless the Personal Information is required for Ultra to establish, exercise or defend against legal claims or it is necessary for the performance of the requested Services.
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not, knowingly or intentionally, collect information about children who are under 16 years of age.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 YOU MAY NOT USE THE WEBSITE, UNLESS PARENTAL CONSENT IS PROVIDED ACCORDINGLY
Ultra Information Solutions Ltd.
7 Hamada St. Herzliya, Israel
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Last modified: August 7th, 2022.