Ultra Information Solutions Ltd., through https://www.ultra.global (“Ultra” and the “Website”, respectively) is committed to protecting users’ privacy. The following discloses our information gathering, dissemination, and data security practices for this Website.
If you do not agree with this policy, do not use our Website or provide Ultra with your personal information.
Information We Collect
When you visit our Website, you might be providing information about your visit in the following ways:
Statistics Collected as You Browse Our Website
Organizational and personal information our visitors knowingly provide us, such as the visited pages, location, from which domains you found a link to our page and information about which browsers & devices people use to visit our Website.
Ultra’s Blog / Contact Us
You may subscribe to Ultra’s news and updates and/or Blog using your email address or contact us using your email address and name.
The Use of Information
We may use personal information when it is necessary for the performance of the Website and of the service you have requested us to provide you with. When the information is not necessary for the provision of the services, our legal justification for the processing of your personal information will be your consent (e.g., registration to our blog or contacting us through the Website).
Data Collected on Our Website:
• We use personal information to obtain data regarding Website usage so that we can tailor our Website content to meet your needs;
• To contact you when Ultra believes it to be necessary, sending you updates and other communications related to the Website and/or our services;
• Generating statistical and aggregated information about users of the Website;
• Providing you with support, handling complaints and contacting you when we believe it is necessary;
• Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
• Taking any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the Website;
• To use anonymized aggregated data that do not disclose any particular user’s personal information for various commercial business analytics purposes;
• To prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Website;
• To handle breakdowns and malfunctions;
You can choose to change your browser settings to disable cookies if you do not want us to establish and maintain for you a unique user id. Be aware that cookies might be required to complete certain functions on our Website.
• Provide analytics and reporting;
• To increase our Website’s functionality and user-friendliness;
• Maintain information in both identifiable and de-identified forms;
• To support security measures;
• To assist in identifying possible fraudulent or abusive activities.
• Deliver advertisements and content relevant to your interests, including retargeting campaigns;
We may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Website, to better understand how you interact with the Website and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Website.
Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your browser’s memory.
Your Rights and Data Retention
You can always review and update certain information by contacting us. You can also request the deletion of the personal information Ultra has collected or withdraw your consent to the processing of such information, and disable its future collection by contacting us at email@example.com. From that point, we shall not have the right to process your personal information, and you may not be allowed to use our services.
Ultra does not retain information longer than required to provide the Website’s features and for reasonable business needs, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements.
Representation for data subjects in the EU and the UK
We value your privacy and your rights as a data subject and have therefore appointed Prighter Group with its local partners as our privacy representative and your point of contact. Prighter gives you an easy way to exercise your privacy-related rights (e.g. requests to access or erase personal data). If you want to contact us via our representative Prighter or make use of your data subject rights, please visit the following website. https://prighter.com/q/16251813530
Ultra considers information security to be a top priority, and is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. Ultra implements systems, applications and procedures to secure personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing. When we transmit highly confidential data over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance.
Therefore, although Ultra takes great efforts to protect your personal information, Ultra cannot guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that Ultra’s databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
Links with Other Websites and Sharing Information with Third Parties
If you would like to correct and/or update information that you previously provided, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacting Us About the Website
Ultra Information Solutions Ltd.
4 Hamada St. Herzliya, Israel