We’re building the technology that enables trust in the day to day interactions of almost every industry. Whether it’s a global enterprise with factories and facilities around the world, a shared economy platform with millions of users, an airport or a governmental Customs agency, we’re providing the capability to leverage digital vetting, AI vetting, to deliver confidence by checking companies, people and goods. We have a mission to do good for the world and help avoid unwanted behavior. We’re working to achieve the impossible. Join us!
Evolve, learn and do good for the world
By sharing knowledge and learning from others
Enjoy the perks of a profitable company with strong founders
Work as a team
With fun, interesting and smart people
Real world impact
Shape products that have a real world impact
Join our culture of collaborative excellence
It’s a fast paced and exciting time here. There is so much to accomplish and I’m enthusiastic about my role and the opportunities ahead. I believe that our vision and our technology, and even more importantly, our people will be the key to achieving our goals.
VP, Head of Enigma Business Unit
For me, being part of Ultra is about working with an incredible and diverse group of people and making a real global impact on the safety and free flow of goods. We’re disrupting the customs market using a unique technology that hasn’t been seen before and it’s super exciting to see what the product is capable of and how much value it provides to our customers.
Director of Publican Sales in Africa
My journey at Ultra started a year ago and I feel I’m right where I should be. Every day I learn new things about our products, technology, clients, challenges, and employees.
Ultra helps me grow by recognizing my potential, believing in my capabilities and enabling me to do my best!
Support and Technical Operations Engineer
Fullstack Developer (Backend oriented)
Ultra, pioneering Digital Vetting, is changing the way the world checks companies, people, and goods
Our ground-breaking proprietary technology brings a new standard of digital behaviour analysis to the public and private sector capable of vetting companies and people quickly, automatically and accurately, enabling trust and helping avoid unnecessary risk.
We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer (Backend oriented) who will join our exclusive R&D team and help us grow and build our product.
What will you do?
- Make an impact as part of the exclusive core-team which builds the company’s products & platforms.
- Develop High-Scale solutions in a Data Environment
- Share knowledge, improve your expertise, maintain high standards and drive excellence in the Team
- Write elegant, reusable, maintainable & well documented code
- Write Unit test for your code
What we are looking for
- Back-end development skills: C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET- minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Strong SQL experience- a must
- Experience in working with APIs, Web Service
- High proficiency in English
- Great interpersonal skills and a strong team player
- Advantage - Node.js, .Net core
- Advantage - distributed architectures, data scraping
- Advantage - Familiar with Android OS (at Linux Shell level)
Ultra, pioneering Digital Vetting, is changing the way the world checks companies, people, and goods.
Our groundbreaking proprietary technology brings a new standard of digital behavior analysis to the public and private sector, capable of vetting companies and people quickly, automatically and accurately, enabling trust and helping avoid unnecessary risk.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Webint analyst to join our Presales team.
The ideal candidate will collect, monitor and analyze business data to create custom reports and provide insights that help our clients manage their risk within their portfolio.
What will you do?
- Evaluating Internet information from social media, chats, forums, news feeds, internet relay chats and other sources of data openly available on the Internet.
- Generating a report based high quality research for other teams to work with.
- Generating actionable intelligence for our customers.
- Work with department managers and interfaces to create data collection guidelines for internal use.
What are we looking for
- A minimum 2 years' experience within Threat Intelligence / OSINT / Webint Threat Intel role or a similar (military experience included)
- Experience and deep knowledge of extracting information from the web, forums and social media.
- Self-motivated, dedicated and able to take initiative and "think out of the box"
- Native level or professional written and verbal communication skills in English (additional languages are an advantage).